From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Melissa Tucker
Sent: 09 July 2012 19:19
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] trying to obtain a jaws disc

I got myself a used laptop as a backup computer and I'm trying to get a demo of
jfw's latest version on cd.  I currently don't have another computer running on
windows platform.  Could I email freedom scientific to have them send me one,
or is there another way to do this?  I have no sighted assistance to help me
download jaws from the computer I'd just gotten.  Any thoughts would
appreciated on this.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere