Try holding the alt key down and repeatedly pressing tab.  That works for
me.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Scott Duck
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:20 AM
To: Jaws List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Alt Tab in Windows 7

Hi Everyone,

I posted about this a while back but I didn't get any response.  I thought
that I would try again and see if I can explain myself a bit better.  Sense
I have started using Windows 7, I have been having a problem with using alt
tab to switch between programs.  For example, lets say that I have open
JAWS, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.  I am in Excel and I need
to look up something on the net so I alt tab over to Internet Explorer.
Now, I try to alt tab back to Excel but I cannot.  Alt tab will only go
between IE and JAWS.  So, I use insert F10 to bring up the JAWS window list
and select Excel from there.  Now that I have done that, I can again alt tab
between all of the open programs.  Is there a setting that I can change to
make it so that all of the open programs are always in the alt tab rotation?
I don't know for sure that Windows 7 is what is causing the problem but I
have used all flavors of Windows back to Windows 3.1 and I have not had this
problem before.  I upgraded to JAWS 13 at the same time that I upgraded to
Windows 7 so I suppose that JAWS could be the problem.  I would appreciate
any suggestions.

Thanks,

Scott Duck