Maybe try taking it out of the system tray, I have not tried it in the system
tray but if I remember correctly, I took it out for similar reasons.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Don Marang
Sent: 10 July 2012 21:26
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Alt Tab in Windows 7

This happens to me and I always have JAWS in the System Tray!

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>

On 7/10/2012 3:28 PM, David wrote:
> Hello there;
>
> Have you considered running jaws in the system tray, taking it off of
> the taskbar?
> This will probably solve lots of your problems when alt+tabbing.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere