Hello list,

So I was wondering if anyone could lend me a hand. I'm trying to access some
Google search results that are mainly pdf files but when I click on them,
Jaws either goes all wacky and sometimes crashes or the page simply doesn't
load. I've also tried clicking on the quick view link option provided as
well and no luck there either.

Right clicking and selecting the save as option doesn't help since all it is
is a url and openning in another tab or window doesn't bring anything up
either.

I do know that being able to view a pdf will depend on the quality of the
pdf and whether it's just an image of text or text itself and so on, but
assuming that at least one result has got to be more or less ledgible text,
how can I go about either getting Jaws to read it or to be able to download
the file first?

All this is in IE9. I may even give it a try in Firefox and play with some
add-ons, but would like to know if it's possible to do this with IE or
without having to use some other third party add-on with Mozilla first. I'm
using the latest JFW 13 too.

Thanks,