Hi All,

Is anyone having this problem of not being able to use first letter navigation
in the folder hierarchy in Windows Live Mail?  I am currently using Jaws 13,
latest build, Windows 7, 32 bit, with all updates installed, and yet, I am not
able to use first letter navigation within the folder list of Windows Live Mail.

I am able to use it in Windows Explorer, and other applications, but not in WLM.

Does anyone have a fix for this problem, or is anyone even remotely going
through this same problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Scorpio