There isn't. This is not a screen reader problem, as I use WLM with
Window Eyes. It is a limitation of WLM itself.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Scorpio
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] First Letter Navigation

Hi All,

Is anyone having this problem of not being able to use first letter
navigation in the folder hierarchy in Windows Live Mail?  I am currently
using Jaws 13, latest build, Windows 7, 32 bit, with all updates
installed, and yet, I am not able to use first letter navigation within
the folder list of Windows Live Mail.

I am able to use it in Windows Explorer, and other applications, but not
in WLM.

Does anyone have a fix for this problem, or is anyone even remotely
going through this same problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Scorpio