I also use control  W.

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Robbins Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 9:49 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] closing IE pages
You can also use Ctrl F4to close current page

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 7:35 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] closing IE pages

Not sure what happened. I have several pages opened when IE
starts. alt F4 use to ask if I wanted to close all or just
the page that I was on. Now it closes all pages without a
prompt. Where do I go to change this to give the prompt.
using win 7 home, latest jaws and IE 9.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational,
inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very
extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: