From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Joanne
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] will I need to use 2 Jaws keys when my computer becomes a
windows 7 pro and an Xp machine?

I am upgrading my Windows 7 home premium computer to a Windows 7 Pro so I can
have the ability to also add XP and use XP for the most part.  I know that when
we upgrade to 7 Pro I will have to re-install Jaws, which will of course use up
one of my keys from F.S.  Since this system will also have XP, do I also have
to install Jaws in the XP part?  If so, this, of course, would use up 2 keys so
wondering if that's what I'll have to do in order to have both operating
systems--two operating systems, 2 separate installs of Jaws.  Hope someone can
help.