From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Joanne
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] will I need to use 2 Jaws keys when my computer becomes a
windows 7 pro and an Xp machine?

I am upgrading my Windows 7 home premium computer to a Windows 7 Pro so I can
have the ability to also add XP and use XP for the most part.  I know that when
we upgrade to 7 Pro I will have to re-install Jaws, which will of course use up
one of my keys from F.S.  Since this system will also have XP, do I also have
to install Jaws in the XP part?  If so, this, of course, would use up 2 keys so
wondering if that's what I'll have to do in order to have both operating
systems--two operating systems, 2 separate installs of Jaws.  Hope someone can
help.
*** DoubleCheck identified this as CLEAN. Give feedback:
*** This is SPAM: http://nospam.envisionus.com/ms?k=sktYyHAwugpX
*** More options: http://nospam.envisionus.com/md?k=sktYyHAwugpX
NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.
The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended
as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the
message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer
system.