This is what I did.
I put the mouse cursor at the top of my screen. When there is someone that can see, I have them put the mouse cursor above my document.
Patti

Hi,

I have a problem what I think it has to do with the Jaws PC cursor.

I could be on the desktop or in a folder with file names. It makes no difference. When I bring up the desktop, the cursor does not always land back on the Icon that I Started with. For example, I press enter on my computer, perform my task and Alt+F4. When the desktop is displayed, the cursor could be on another Icon instead of my computer icon.

This is the same when I go into a folder. I could be on a file that I want to open and when I press enter on it, the cursor jumps to another file and opens that one. This can also happen when in my favorites. I press enter on a particular shortcut that I want to go to and the cursor jump to another shortcut and bring up that web page. I don't have to press enter for the cursor to jump. I can land on a file name and not doing anything, the cursor jumps anyway. This problem doesn't occur within an application like Excel or Word.

I am wondering if this has anything to do with the video intercept? Perhaps the video intercept is corrupted and/or needs to be repaired or updated? This problem happens in both the latest Jaws 12 and Jaws13. I am using windows XP . I have a laptop with windows7 and this problem does not occur in either Jaws12 &13.

Does Jaws 12 or 13 use video intercept or have FS change this? Any suggestion on how to correct this problem will greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

Take care.

Lennie