Hi Lennie,
Thanks. I'll give them a call.
From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>
Sent: August 27, 2012 3:26 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jumping PC cursor

Hi Joe,

I finally think that my problem is resolved thanks for Freedom Scientific. I called them today and the technical support person using candem was able to fix the problem I think. I say I think because after moving around my computer, it appears to be working fine. I need a little more time to try it out.

If you can, give technical support a call. I cannot tell you exactly what he did, but while a folder is open, he went to view and down arrow to customize this folder and did something there. He was moving around pretty fast and I didn't catch what he did.

Anyway, let's hope that I do not have the problem anymore and that FS can help you. By the way, my problem is on my XP desktop computer and my windows7 laptop seems to be working fine.

Take care.

Lennie