Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 9:23 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [JAWS Users Windows Question

Hi it worked thanks now to place the address in the too line, the steps I
have dont work I cant figure what I am doing wrong

-----Original Message----- From: Janie Degenshein
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 9:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

To add a sender in windows live
the easiest way  go to the message but don't enter
tap the application key and up arrow to add sender to contacts and enter
This will put him/her in the contact list
Remember that control 1 brings you back to your inbox and tab will get you
to the list view of messages and
control 3 will bring you to your contact list
If you do not have  a message from the person to add you can still add them
with
control shift c
this will bring you to many fields like first name
last name and continue tabbing and putting all the info manually and tab to
okay
Hope this helps you

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: susie q