Dan:

No; I just use my computer for such things. Unfortunately, SSDI does not allow for such niceties as mobile aps on my phone. Maybe if I sent up some smoke signals...that doesn't cost anything except wood and a couple of matches. Thanks for the info.

"The only thing worse than not getting what you want, is getting exactly what you asked for." ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Rossi" <d...@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FaceBook Question

Well, you can certainly voice your opinion to FaceBook, but since they don't seem to care about all the complaints from billions of sighted people, I doubt they will give a rat's arse about a couple thousand blind people complaining.

Do you use the mobile site? True, you can't do everything, but it is easy enough to do what you can on the mobile site, then hop over to the full site to do other things.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi