Fill out there feedback form on the help page.

At 10:14 AM 9/18/2012, you wrote:
To All Listers:

I was just curious about something. Has anyone in the blind community voiced their opinions/frustrations to the FaceBook people regarding their constantly changing the layout of FaceBook? I admit it has been a while since I have been on it, but all of the changes are the exact reason why I haven't been on it. Does anyone know how to go about voicing an opinion?

Thanks.
Jerry