From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of inthaneelf
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accounting Software

hmmm, there is a application that is accessible, but I can't find any notes
on it at this time (may be in some that are stuck in transit)

I do remember someone saying that the online version of either quicken or
QuickBooks (I think only one has an "online" version) was working for them,
but that note was a couple years ago, but you might take a look and see if
one of them still works, just remember its the online version you want, not
a "normal" version.

it may have been on the NFB entrepreneurs list that I herd about the
application that was accessible.

HTH
inthane