Dear George,

The person who is working on the JAWS script for QuickBooks is John Martin.
He spoke about it at the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) national
convention in Dallas back in July. I haven't heard any more about it
recently either. Once a script is available and out of beta testing, how do
you know that it's available for download? Please let me know as soon as you
can. I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Mackey Enterprises LLC

609-953-6988

bmacke...@gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true."

        - Vince Papale