From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of john melia
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] putting a volume control on the desk top

I have a windows 7 machine and it does not have adjustments to volume
control except in the system tray I was wondering how to put the icon on the
desktop.  I looked around but could not find how to do it.  I could do it on
a xp machine but can't find the place to send it to the desk top.  I like
this laptop very much but I wish it had a volume control button on it.