Hi list. I had to have my hard disk reformatted yesterday. Now when I boot up,
instead of hearing the windows logon sound, and landing on the desktop with
Jaws running, I seem to be landing on the windows logon screen without jaws
running. I tried pressing "enter" but seem to land in some kind of dialog box
since I hear a bing sound. I was told I had to "authenticate" windows online to
stop this. Can anyone help me to bypass the logon screen to get to the desktop
with Jaws and what to do to keep this from happening again? I am using Jaws 10
and vista. Appreciate any help.