With Jaws 14 in Outlook 2010 Rich Text messages, how does one access an
attachment?  The Jaws 13 keystroke of Jaws+F5 does not work, and when I try to
save attachments, Jaws does not see the attachment.  Put another way, what Jaws
14 keystroke is used to list attachments in an Outlook 2010 message in a rich
text format?  Messages formatted in html or plain text work well, but I often
get RTF formatted messages with attachments.  Thanks much in advance for your
guidance!

------
Jim Marks
jimma...@mt.gov