From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Hecker
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:36 PM
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] 2 questions

Got 2 questions. I'm not sure if the first one got posted to the list so am
sending it again.
In Itunes, to fast forward and rewind through a file that is playing you hit
control+alt+left or right arrow, depending on which way you want to go. Only
problem is it conflicts with the jaws keystroke for moving through cells in
a table. Is there a way to fix this? I'd prefer not to hit insert+3 then the
Itunes command. If you want to move quickly, that becomes tedious.
Second question is how well does the latest version of Skype work with Jaws
13? I have never used skype before.
Thanks for any info.

Shane