Actually, I did attempt that, and it seems to make no difference. Though, that
wouldn't work so well because I probably have 12 or so playlists to choose
from. So, if I'm adding stuff to, say, active rock, that might work… But if I'm
adding it to outlaw country, since that's so far down, not going to work. Not
sure if I mentioned it, but first letter navigation doesn't work since all of
the options start with the word "ad two". So, I just can't just hit P for pop
rock or r for regular rock.

Sent from my iPhone