I have a quick question. We are experiencing a problem with several
internal dynamic web applications when using JAWS 13 or 14 with IE9. If the
form is updated dynamically on the client side via java script JAWS is
failing to see the change in the form and is misreporting form field labels
until you press JAWSkey+esc. This issue does not happen when using FireFox
13. We have also determined that the problem does not occur unless IE9 is
in compatibility mode. Has anyone else seen this problem and does anyone
know any way of getting around the issue besides JAWSkey+esc?