Change the .pps extention to .ppt and open the file. then you can open the menues and save the file as .rtf.

Negoslav
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:12 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Selecting Text In Powerpoint

Hi All,

I have a .PPs file that has 15 slides.  Is it possible to select the text
from all 15 slides at 1 time?  If so, how would I do it & if not how do I
select the text from the individual slides? I tried using slect all on the individual slides using the Jaws append to clipboard feature but, I ended up having the text from 1 slide overriding another & got multiple copies of the
same text in various areas of the Word document I pasted the text into.  I
am running Office 2007, XP Home, Jaws 13 & 14.  All help will be greatly
appreciated.  Thank you all very much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.