From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 2:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Selecting Text In PowerPoint

Hi Net bat,

Thank you for your reply.  I have done as you, Brian, & others have
suggested & no matter how I try to save the .ppt file, whether it's in .rtf,
Outline, .pdf or Word formats, all files come out empty.  If they aren't
empty Jaws will report Heading... or, new cell... but, not any text at all
is read.  I don't know if there is a setting that needs to be changed or
what but, I must be doing something wrong & I just don't know what it is!
Thanks again, take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.