From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of André van Deventer
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] strange problem with folders in outlook 2010

Hi all

If this is not jaws related  and off topic my sincere appologies to everyone

On one of my outlook accounts I have quite a few sub folders for different
kinds of messages.

Since about a week ago, for some obscure reason, I am unable to see these
subfolders.

As a test I tried to recreate one of them and was then told by the programme
that I cannot as the folder already exists.

When trying to move  messages to the existing folders I am also not able to
do so.

So it does seem  as if they are still there but hidden somehow!

Can somebody assist with this perhaps?

Andre