Not sure if this will happen to everyone getting the update, but beware!
When I updated it killed my insert key. I had to use narrator to kill it in the task manager. So I downloaded it from the web site, un installed and then reinstalled jaws 14. Now when it came up it was playing nice. Until I told it to start up at log in and all sessions. Then I lost my insert key when it rebooted.
Now back on jaws 13 because 14 has no insert key and really comes up strange.