I am running I.E.7 and Jaws 12.

It's a long story, but as a result of some computer repairs, for some
reason, when I load Internet Explorer, I cannot seem to focus on any of the
links. When I press control O, for example, to type in an address, Jaws does
not talk and does not accept the address. When I press enter on a link or
the search button, nothing happens. All my other programs seem to be working
fine. I have done a Jaws repair with Freedom Scientific. I have also
uninstalled and reinstalled Jaws.

If I go to a site from my favorites, which I have a shortcut to on my
desktop, it navigates just fine. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Sherri Brun
flmom2...@gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsl...@nfbflorida.org