Hi Everyone,
I’m using JAWS12 on a Windows 7 system and have finally decided to upgrade my
browser for various reasons. I recently logged into my gmail account and saw a
recommendation to upgrade to Google chrome. What are the pros and cons to using
Google chrome vs. IE 9 and how do I decide which is better for me? Also, what
is the current status of Windows Live mail? I guess I’m asking whether it will
still be usable even if Microsoft technically stops supporting it. Any thoughts
and advice much appreciated.

Susan