I just did a big up-date today to Internet 9. Decided what the heck and
removed all of my Jaws 13 latest and it's components. As said that Jaws 14
is different for Scripts and settings. Then after a looking to be a clean
remove of said Jaws 13 with C-cleaner. I did a Install of the Jaws 14. I
seen no where in installing for a license number of mine or renewal or etc.
Being guessing I know I am paid up to date. Found the key of mine and it is
there.
After doing all the voice settings and apply and ok and out working fine and
jaws dies? Am I missing something??
Geno in Portland