Hello,

I contacted FS and asked if Office 2013 works with JAWS 14.  Their E-mail
response said that Office 2013 is known to work with the latest build of
JAWS 14 but it is a "work in progress".  Just how much of a work in progress
is it?  Does anyone on the list have experience with it?  I use Office a lot
and I don't need something that is only half usable.  It doesn't look like
you can get previous versions of Office from the Microsoft online store.  My
copy of Office 2003 has finely run out of activations.  I wonder if I need
to see if I can find a copy of Office 2010 at Best Buy or a office supply
store.

Thanks,

Scott Duck