Thanks for letting us know. I do want to try it out too. Are you using it
with Win 8?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kliphton A M
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 12:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Office 2013 with JAWS

I was the one who said he was using jaws 14 and office 2013.  When I first
started using it, it was very clunky, somethings just wouldn't load, and
sometimes you had to reboot for better results.  Now that jaws 14 has an
update, most things work.  The main thing that doesn't  work is when you go
to type a signature, it doesn't read you the text, but it is there.  When
you try to switch between accounts it won't tell you witch account is
highlighted.  Spell check does the same thing, it will tell you there is a
miss spelled word, but not read you the suggestions.  Your suppose to be
able to sign in to your sky drive account, and have your word documents
saved there, but mine always tells me to look because there were arrows
discovered.  That's all I have found so far.  FS knows, so we will see if
they address it in the next update.  As for activating office, now you go
through an automated system, that walks you through and asks questions about
how many pc's you have activated there product on, say 1, and it will give
you a knew one.  I have a copy of 2010 if any one wants to buy it.  It is
office home and business edition.  Contact me off list for more info
Kliphton Senior
(Email&iMessage) kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com