Hi All,

Whenever I invoke the control + F keystroke, which is supposed to invoke the
screen readers find dialogue, Jaws goes dead & I have to use the Insert,
Windows key, + F4 keystroke to shut Jaws down & a shortcut keystroke to get
Jaws running again.  Does anyone have this issue or am I using the wrong
keystroke for starting a search?  If I'm using the wrong keystroke for
starting a search, for certain files for example, whaat is the correct
keystrroke?  All advice will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.