From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of RJ
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 4:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Invoking The Control + F Keystroke

If I am looking for a file, than window + F is the key stroke that I use.
For example, say I am looking for a excel folder named 2012 I would use
Window + f and arrow down to document, spreadsheets, etc. and enter on it.
In the edit box I would type in the folder name or file name. Reading his
post, he was looking for a file. But you are right, the control + f is a
screen find command.