To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] help or suggestions needed please

And if it won't boot to safe mode, he has a decision to make. If he has stuff on it he can't live without, find a tech to pull the stuff off and do a factory restore. If he doesn't care about anything on it, just do a factory restore, usually buried under the f8 menu, or sometimes under f10 or another key, any of those options must be chosen as soon as the pc is powered up. Usually after the first good infection, there isn't any saving it.