woe folks, slow down a little,

this may be what is needed but there are other items that can fix this that
should be tried unless as Chris said, there is nothing of real importance on
the computer.

it may take a tech to run them in safe mode but if anyone can get the
following files from the URL's given, put them on a thumb drive and then run
them on the infected computer, they may well be able to clean the problem
out:

independent download anti-virus hunt and kill files:

download these, on another computer if necessary put them on a thumb drive
and run them. each is updated quite often so new downloads are necessary to
make sure there up to date.

1. McAfee Stinger
download latest version from:
http://www.mcafee.com/apps/free-tools/termsofuse.aspx?url=/us/downloads/free
-tools/stinger.aspx
* note, if the URL runs onto two lines for you it has been "broken" by the
mail client, you need to copy the whole thing out, take out the "blank" spot
in the address and then paste it into a internet browser .

2. Microsoft Safety Scanner:
http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

HTH,
inthane