It works on Windows 7 as well.
Regards.
Angela from Iitaly.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish Scott
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:06 PM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] IE 10

Is IE 10 for window's 7? Since finding it in my window's update today not
checked and not installed, just wanted to ask list if it's still an optional
choice for now, or is it the way of the future..?
I guess was thinking it was strictly for window's 8?

Thanks,

Trish

 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Vacanze per bambini all'hotel Milano Helvetia di Riccione, un family hotel con
servizi per i piccoli: animazione, miniclub, menu' per bambini, camere
comunicanti e piscina
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12765&d=13-3