david how do i know what version of internet explorer i have?

your friend  lee

In a message dated 3/22/2013 4:38:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ow...@jaws-users.com writes:

It came  in as an update this morning on my lap top and honestly it seems
no
different at all although it might be a bit quicker on the download side  of
things but I'm not certain about that as of yet.

The point is I  see it as nothing anybody should be afraid to install at
this
point.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that  matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.

For answers  to frequently asked questions about this list  visit: