From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish Scott
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 3:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 10

Hi David,

A note here to online bankers..
After spending most of the day dealing with banking issues at my credit
union because they updated security settings, they only support IE 8 and
9 browsers. They do support other ones different from IE, but v/10 is
not on the list and not recommended to use.

Of course, not all banks are functioning on same security guidelines,
some might find IE 10 doesn't affect their online banking needs at all.
I just wanted to alert anyone to the possibility of the upgrade if they
experience online logging in issues.