From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 3:34 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Navigating Yahoo

Hi All,

In a weakened moment, a very weakened moment, I opened a Yahoo email
account, & back to Doctor Phil i go!  LOL  LOL

Well, I have a couple of emails there & I haven't been able to figure out
how to remove this account or access / read the emails that are there!  Does
anyone have any tips for navigating Yahoo?  I'm running XP & J13 latest &
the barstool is looking really good right now!  Pleasure before Doctor Phil.

LOL,  hahaha hahaha hahaha,  LOL

Any & all help will be greatly appreciated & desperately accepted!  Thank
you all very much.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.