From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Stephanie Koetje
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 12:12 PM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reading columns in a Word document

It says I'm not in a table. I'm not finding how to move from one text column
to another. Pressing end then right arrow isn't working either. Eek!

Stephanie Koetje | Administrative Support and Volunteer Coordinator |
Northwest Center Foundation Northwest Center- People of All Abilities
7272 W Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98108 skoe...@nwcenter.org | office
206.378.6365 Facebook |  Twitter |  YouTube | Sign up for Our Newsletter |
Our Stories