In the Word Options (Quick Settings, Insert+v dialogue) ensure that the "page, Section, and multiple column breaks" checkbox is checked. A keystroke used to create text (or newspaper style) columns is: ctrl+Shift+enter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephanie Koetje" <skoe...@nwcenter.org>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reading columns in a Word document

It says I'm not in a table. I'm not finding how to move from one text column to another. Pressing end then right arrow isn't working either. Eek!

Stephanie Koetje | Administrative Support and Volunteer Coordinator | Northwest Center Foundation
Northwest Center- People of All Abilities
7272 W Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98108
skoe...@nwcenter.org | office 206.378.6365
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Sign up for Our Newsletter | Our Stories