From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of
Stephanie Koetje
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 12:02 PM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2007 isn't showing me all attachments in a
message.

Hi Jim,
Try going to the e-mail but don't open it. Just arrow to it on your Inbox
folder.
Then Press Alt. Down arrow to save attachments sub menu. Right arrow to open the
sub menu, then down arrow to save all attachments.
I always had a tough time figuring out how to just open without saving, so this
always worked for me. Good luck.
Stephanie