hi all.
I am trying to test the accessibility in the following web site:
wwwhttp://www.keytrain.com/
But they are using flash to show the content of the courses that they
have there. Well, some courses and test are fully accessible, but
others no. I would like to know if i need to do something, to improve
the accessibility of jaws reading of the content of a document shown
on flash?
For example. I read all the math problem, but i can't select the
choices wehre I have to select one. A sighted told me that the choices
appear in a kind of rectangle at the right, and the problem is at the
left, but jaws is just reading the left, and no the right part of the
screen. On flash, how can I read both parts?
Thanks for all.
Pablo