Wow Joni! Thanks a lot. I really appreciate this. I've really hated having had to wait until a message from the list I wanted to contact came in, so I could highjack it, by hitting Respond and then changing the subject line.

Thanks again! Vicky
-----Original Message----- From: Joni Colver
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Bringing up the contacts list in WLM

Control 3 takes you to the contacts list and control 1 back to the message
list.

Joni

-----Original Message----- From: Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Bringing up the contacts list in WLM

Hi folks, I have recently switched to Windows Live Mail and am still trying
to find my way about. Is there a quick access key for getting to the
contacts list? Any and all help will be gratefully received!

Vicky