From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Greg Wocher
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question about Vocalizer voices

Hello,
I forgot to mention that I am using JAWS 14 on a windows 8 64bit laptop.  I do
apologize for this.  I went to the settings center and found the sounds schemes
in there.  I then modified the classic, which is what is set as the default for
windows.  I changed the two caps options in the misc tab to play a sound. When
I switched to my vocalizer voice profile it still did not beep or anything for
caps.  Do I need to do something different for JAWS14?

Thanks,
Greg Wocher

Follow me on Twitter @GWocher