To: "jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:04 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] System restore dates removal

I am using W7, Outlook 2010 and latest jaws and I would like to know if it
is possible to remove unwanted dates from system restore.  And if so, how?
Also, how can I add a date to system restore that is further back than any
dates shown?  I would appreciate any info on this.

[:/:]

  T.J. McElroy

Email: tj.mcel...@comcast.net
phone: 317.867.0277