To: "jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:16 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Removing a windows update

I am using W7, outlook 2010 and latest jaws and I would appreciate someone
refreshing my memory on removing an update from the windows updates.  I
have tried highlighting the hide icon in the applications menu and pressing
enter or left mouse key.  None of this has worked.  I have done this many
times before but I have forgotten the steps I used.  Please refresh my
memory.   Thanks much,