From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Eric Damery
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Crashes

Please contact FS Support, as Jim suggested. Please provide them the details
about what you are running on Win 8. MS Office version? What browser? What
email? Those sorts of thing. If you have noticed a particular pattern of
what is going on when it happens, this really helps. Also, when you notice
it goes silent, it may be very beneficial for the developers at FS if you
can dump JAWS at that moment. The keystroke to dump it as soon as it goes
silent, is INSERT +Windows Key + F4. The support guys will know where to get
the dump files (one level up from your JAWS User Settings location) and they
can get you to send it to them in order to include it in a record for the
developers to look at.

Regards,
Eric Damery