From: "Csaba Godo" <arpadhazi68.jaw...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Why are some symbols silent in RTF files?

Hi Flor,

Could you tell me where can I find the ANSI character codes?

Ath the moment your idea from yesterday seems to be the best solution for me to let speak some currently in RTF editors silent characters. Later I have to modify the the JAWS scripts which are running when I force JAWS to read. It seems that the cahracter-muteness problem exists in all RTF-based text editor controls in Windows.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tshaba