To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Shut down problem

Sense your doing hard shut downs. I would run scan disk and defrag. Then try a restart and if that works do a full shut down.

At 09:50 PM 6/12/2013, you wrote:
Hi all,
I have XP and 14.0 Lately, I've been having a problem with shutting down my PC. I will hit "turn off" and hear the famous tones but the PC doesn't completely shut off.
I've waited over an hour at times
I have to hard boot it many times.
This seems to be getting more frequent.

Any thoughts?